What we are doing during COVID-19
In light of recommendations by the CDC and the City of Fort Worth to limit large gatherings, we are meeting outside on Sunday mornings at 10:30 am to stay in the Word, worship, and pray together as a church family.
All activities IN the church building have been suspended until further notice.
What can you do during this time?
1. Come worship with us Sunday morning at 10:30 am in our parking lot service.
2. Commit to prayer and studying the Word with your family.
3. Connect with your church family, check up on one another and bear each other's burdens.
4. Take care of you and your family.
5. Help your community by looking for those who need support during this time.